Saturday 20 August 2011

Welcome to USC

I survived my first week at USC! It’s been a hectic week of filling in forms, signing up for classes and meeting many many new people but it’s been amazing! I have moved into my dorm, watched band practice, drunk from a keg, played beer pong, eaten pop tarts and learnt that despite being in America there is still a language barrier, sometime I don’t feel like they speak English here at all! I am now starting to settle in and am actually looking forward to my week of classes!

Here are a few photos from around the beautiful campus. Some of the oldest buildings on the horseshoe (the original campus) were built in 1801 and are gorgeous. I love the historical atmosphere and colonial style of a campus which is situated in a more urban setting. 







No comments:

Post a Comment